2013 Far Horizons Award for Short Fiction
- John Wall Barger, "On a North Train to Casarsa, Midwinter, Thinking of Franny & Zooey"
- Don Coles, "Moonlight"
- Vincent Colistro, "After the Mid-Autumn Festival"
- Mary Corkery, "Floating Bishop"
- Jan Conn, "Battered Civilization"
- Sean Howard, "Snowflake Earrings"
- Concetta Principe, "Theses on the Philosophy of Waiting"
- (Read an interview with Concetta about her poem)
- J. Mark Smith, "The Letting Be of West Edmonton Mall - A Tour with the Author of The People's Otherworld" and "Catch"
- Sina Queyras, "Like a Jet"
- Adam Sol, "The Gladiators"
- Howard Wright, "Postscript"
- Patricia Young, "Life of the Poet," "I Come from a Family of ...," "Ravished," and "Bite"
- Matthew Harris, "Runaway"
- Jasmina Odor, "A Board of Perfect Pine"
- Matt Rader, "All This Was a Long Time Ago"
- Jenny Boychuk, "How to Have a Place"
- Monica Kidd, "Keeper of the Marks"
- Patrick Warner, Perfection (Fredericton: Goose Lane, 2012). (Reviewed by Chris Jennings)
- Laura Lush, Carapace (Kingsville: Palimpsest, 2011). (Reviewed by Christopher Levinson)
- Daphne Marlatt, Liquidities: Vancouver Poems Then and Now (Vancouver: Talon, 2013). (Reviewed by Tanis MacDonald)
- Sandra McIntyre, Everything is so Political: A Collection of Short Fiction by Canadian Writers (Winnipeg: Fernwood Publishers, 2013). (Reviewed by Niall McArdle)
- Lisa Moore, Caught (Toronto: Anansi, 2013). (Reviewed by Laurie D Graham)
- Stephen Reid, A Crowbar in the Buddhist Garden: Writing from Prison (Saskatoon: Thistledown, 2012)
- C. W. Michael, The Criminal's Handbook: A Practical Guide to Surviving Arrest and Incarceration in Canada (London: Insomniac, 2012). (Both reviewed by Neil Boyd)
- John Haney
- Untitled (from Ocean Going), 2005
- Toned silver gelatin print
- 15 x 15 in.
- Courtesy of the artist